There is a clearing

There is a clearing


Exodus 14:14
"The Lord will fight for you and you shall hold your peace"

In the wilderness of the beast there is a clearing up ahead. Just keep walking, don't doubt or slow down. Don't look at what is chasing you. I am the Lord your God who never changes or leaves you abandoned or alone. I will accomplish for you what others have thought to be impossible. 

Keep looking ahead, I will watch in front of you and behind. I will bring you into a safe place. A place where others stand amazed declaring "Surely the Lord is on her side." My goodness will draw them to repentance and they will journey with you, crossing through the sea on dry land because I have sent the wind from the East to blow all through the night preparing the passage for you to walk through. I am chasing your enemies to come close behind you…Don't look behind!

The road is ready and guarded by angels. I know you hear  the enemy with all his horses and chariots at your heals, but just keep going. At just the right moment I will let go of the waters. The waters I've held back for you will be death to those who wanted to harm you. They will not pursue you any longer. In safety you will say, "I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously."

AMEN

Blessings, Terry

Scripture References 
Exodus 14:14; Exodus 14:19-31
Exodus 15:1_18


Just a note ~ In order to gain more understanding I suggest that you read the scripture references. I know you will be abundantly blessed!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift