Draw Near


Draw Near

Why do you hesitate to draw near my child? Do you not see me as a loving Father? Let me heal your past... Let me heal your heart...

Do you not know the way you were trained as a child has influenced your perception of me? Let me heal your past... Let me heal your heart...

Your heart was wounded when you were a young child. All you heard and saw formed your belief patterns. "I have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly."
Come, come to me. Sit, let me kiss your cheek and hold you. Breathe, just breathe. Take in the fresh wind of my Spirit, let it blow the chaff away. Let it carry away all the memories that are keeping you from the smiles and joy I have for you.

Oh daughter of mine let's run through the meadow. Can you feel the cool breeze on your cheeks and the grass brushing against your legs? Can you hear the waves rolling, rushing onto shore, to meet your toes and fill them with sand? Can you smell the salty sea filling your nostrils? Draw Near, take my hand, run with me over the terrain of life and be healed. Forgive all those whose ignorance wounded your heart. And when you do You'll be left with a heart of pure gold, my heart, beating with love for all those around you. My perfect love casts out all fear and fills the heart with strength and courage.

Draw Near to me and I will draw near to you... I am your Father that loves you with an everlasting love... I will never leave you nor forsake you… you are the beat in My heart. Now enter into this day looking for the miraculous. I have planned amazing wonders for your eyes to see.

Blessings, Terry


Scripture References: 
John 10:10; James 4:8 Deuteronomy 31:8 
Jeremiah 31:3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift