Sweet Sleep


Sweet Sleep
Proverbs 3:24
When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.
NKJ


Child of mine I will give you the sleep that will rest your weary soul. Sweet Sleep...

Come, close your eyes and trust me with all your thoughts and cares. For I will be the carrier of your 
burdens. I am not weak, timid or frail. "I AM" your strong shoulders, the one who keeps your foot from 
slipping.

 I can deliver wisdom to the doorstep of your heart and the wind of discretion will blow through the curtains of your soul, bringing refreshment and turning your garments of praise into a sweet smelling offering. 

Put them on... cover yourself with victory and peace. Joy is your portion when you enter into my presence. So come sit, don't be in a hurry. Listen to my plan for you. Let me have what is weighing you down. I will carry it for you; trust me and you will never have to carry it again... Rest in me and sleep sweetly.

Blessings, Terry

Scripture Reference: Proverbs 3:21-26
Picture Title: Sleep Sweetly
Taken by: Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift