My Promise



My Promise

Genesis 9:12-13
The rainbow that I have put in the sky will be my sign to you and to every living creature on earth. It will remind you that I will keep this promise forever.
CEV

My promises I give to you, oh daughter of mine. I will put the oil in your lamp to light the path I lay before you. You will run through the perils of this world. You will leap over every wall put before you. "I AM" your strength, your speed, and grace, to leap over cliffs like a gazelle through the streams of life. I will slow you down to catch the beauty with me. Watch for the rainbows and sunsets. Look to the East and to the West. Blessings are coming. They will warm your heart and radiate to those walking in dark cold places. 

It's the flame of "My Spirit" that draws people near you. "I Am" warmth, peace and love to all who will follow. So give me away. Thrust open your arms and release blessings. I'm releasing my grip on you. You are ready to take flight. Soar high and low; keep open the eyes of your heart and I'll show you things the world has never seen. I give you the eyes of a hawk to see the unseen. You have understanding of the mysteries of My kingdom. Stand at your post! Do not waiver! Place yourself under My rainbow of promises. Get ready to receive a blessing of such magnitude you will be hard pressed to contain it. 
"I AM" GOD

Blessings, Terry

Scripture Reference Genesis 9:12-13
Picture Title: "My Promise"
Taken by: Terry 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift