Before I begin a new chapter of writing I wanted to say I am changing the name of my blog from "Kleenex and Coffee" to "Kisses and Coffee." 

God has given me a new song, a man found me at the coffee bar at church and we married on the island of Kauai. The joy we have  together is Gods' gift to us. 

So welcome to my new chapter, hope you find a place here that will also bring joy to your spirit. 

Hope to have my first post within a week. So check back and sign up as a follower so you can receive notice whenever there is a new post. Please feel free to share your story and comments; I'd love to get to know you. I also take prayer requests, it is my calling to intercede, pray, and stand with you, believing God has the answer. He loves us and wants only good for His kids! 

Blessings, 

Terry

Picture Title: "Kisses and Coffee"
Picture taken by our waiter at Keiko's Restaurant on Kauai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift