Launch Out

Launch Out Into the Deep



Read Luke 5:1-11

What is it about Jesus? When we recognize He is near - everything changes - life springs forth in newness and love flows.

Minding the task before me I feel a nudge - a little distraction so I ask "Is that you Lord?" Before I know it I am immersed in something so big, so exciting, so NOT of this world and unlike anything I've ever experienced. YIELD, YIELD, YIELD! Open up and do not let the Jesus of "OUR DAY" pass you by. He is speaking to you!

Have you heard the story of the fishermen at the lake who were  cleaning up their equipment - (an everyday chore to be ready for  the next work day.)When a man named Simon looks up and sees a  crowd of people and a man climbing into his boat. The guy asks Simon to take him out from shore just a little. Then He sits down and begins to teach the crowd from the boat. When He finishes He says to Simon "launch out into the deep" and let down your nets for a catch. Can't you just hear Simon "I'm tired, I just got in from fishing, got all my equipment cleaned and ready for tomorrow and you want me to go back out right now? But he decided to do what Jesus asked of him… and well, we all know what happened, his nets were so full they were breaking!

What I want for us to see is this… don't let Jesus pass by unaware… whatever you're doing… stop… follow… your life will never be the same. He will make happen, that which you've waited your entire life for. Don't let Jesus pass by… He wants in your boat! (He will ask first) Let's not be afraid… This is one fishing trip we do not want to miss!

"Let Him in your Boat"



Blessings, Terry


    Picture Title 

"Let Him in Your Boat"

Pictures taken by: Terry
Location: Kauai 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift