His Magnificence and Goodness

In Flight

Father I cannot begin to understand how magnificent you are, the birds in flight, each one so different. The details beautiful and unique; every beak, feather, and color combination, not one like the other.

How is it possible to see and understand every situation, hear every cry and still hold the stars and planets in  place? You hear and give attention to every voice speaking.You are not overwhelmed by all the cries of your children, or the nations that rage. Mankind is killing while you are knitting the infants inside their mama's womb.

You overwhelm me with your love. It's a kind of love I've never known before I met You. Let their be fresh, new beginnings in the world today, oh God. Let all mankind begin seeing what's always been ~ Your goodness! It's your goodness we need eyes for, it's your wonderful beautiful and loving goodness that draws us near, giving us the desire to turn from all that's behind and accept your unfailing mercy. Let us be swept away into your magnificent, heavenly realm, where all we desire is you! Open our hearts wide to feel the rushing in of your Spirit and watch the beautiful seeds bloom in the soil of our hearts surrendered to you. Blow on our gardens releasing your sweet fragrance to all who pass by.

This is the place I long for, this is where I am at peace. I will remain, fill me and allow me to pour out on another's garden what you have given me.

Blessings, Terry



Scripture references: Romans 2:4
Psalm 139:13; 2:1

Picture Title: In Flight
Taken by: Terry 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift