The Victory

The Victory

We raise up these Little fledglings and we want to see them perch on the side of the nest 
And just soar 
The last thing you want to see is your little one fall to the ground and be prey
Prey for the wolves to devour

I declare 
"This is the year my kids soar"

No longer will they be on the ground 
Where wolves can chew on them, chasing and running them ragged

I declare 
"This is the year of victory for me and all my household"
I have done my best
  Now it's up to the Lord  

He is raising up an end time army
  Every one of my children are in the ranks.

 Let the glory of the lord and His shouts come forth from the mouths of his people
 We are the army led by the most high God

Let the glory of God and His power come upon us
His children
 Let us shout from the hilltops and run to victory.

 Oh children of the most high God 
Blow the shofar from the mountains of Judah  
Take what is yours!

The Victory

AMEN 

I felt something break as I cried out to God this day
The victory is ours Praise God!

Blessings, Terry

Comments

  1. i can feel the release of freedom and victory as i read those words this the time for the children of God to take possesion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift