The Rock that is Higher


The Rock that is Higher

You have my love
You have my heart
My God

Although imperfect 
You understand my imperfection

I want to be like you 
Jesus

Healing the beggar 
Sitting at the gate called Beautiful

Walk down the road to Damascus

Calm the sea of Galilee
For those around me

Let everyone see who you are
Through me O God

Let them see
Your love is better than wine

That your love is better
Than anything they have tried

Taste and see that my love is good
Saith the Lord

My love is near
My love is for you

There's been times Jesus
I couldn't see clear

So I clung to You

It was your love that carried me

It was your love that whispered
Be Still
I am God

Immovable 

Unshakable

Are you O God
My Rock

Be still my soul

Be still my soul
And know that when you lean on Him
"The Chief Cornerstone"

You'll never be rejected
and 
You will not fall

It's on You 
The solid rock I stand

You are 
The Rock that is Higher


Blessings, Terry


Scripture References
Psalm 31:3 For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. NKJV
IPeter 2:6 Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture,“Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.” NKJV

Picture Title: "The Rock That is Higher"
Picture Taken by: Terry
Location: Garden of the God's



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift