Stones


Stones

I will stretch forth My powerful hand 
And stop that mighty river in it's tracks 
I will blow upon the wet impassable earth 
Preparing it for your passage

I will hold back the water by My strong and mighty hand
You will walk right through  

The land I promised
Is right before you 

It's victory and abundant joy 
It's rest and peace forevermore


Bring a stone with you to the other side 
As a memorial 
That I stopped the Jordan from it's powerful flow 
Giving you passage to the other side

The other side of troubles and temptations

The other side of sickness in your body and spirit

The other side of strife and unbelief

I delivered you 

 Put your stones where your children can see them
And when they ask

"What are these stones?"
You will answer and say

God delivered us from our past
And gave us land 
Where destiny and purpose are fulfilled   

Pick up your stones 
Carry them to the other side
They will stand forever 
A memorial to your children 
Of what God has done

Blessings, Terry 

Inspired by the Scriptures
Joshua 3 & 4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift