Are You Tethered to Shore


Are you Tethered to shore

Has there been a big storm recently sending you rowing as fast as you can to tether your boat, and secure it on shore?

This morning I had a very vivid picture in my mind of a small boat tethered at shore and I was grasping for something to stable me, something to stop my boat from going out to sea. 

Then I heard my Saviors voice telling me He was here, sitting right here in my boat, just waiting for me to calm myself enough to see Him and hear Him.

Although it looked like a big ominous storm coming He asked me to trust Him, 

to untie my boat 

to undo the knot 

let the rope fall 

 Just let go of everything

My mind was racing, but I let it all go! I Dropped it into the sea, watched it sink, it was heavy, I realized at that moment I was never expected to secure it and would have drowned had I not let go. 

As I was untying the knot, my spirit began to experience expectation  joy and relief. Contrary thoughts tried to come in but I couldn't stop myself from untying the knot that held me to the shore.

As I dropped the rope and my boat started to drift, suddenly I could see past the cove I was in and I could feel His presence, I could see Him sitting there with me, smiling a celebratory joy was on His face. 

I'm so excited to discover life, life with Him, Jesus. I get to travel with Him!

Hallelujah!

I want to speak a blessing over each of you in your travels with Him, Lord Jesus, please I ask of you to travel on lifes road with each and every one of us as we submit to you and untether ourselves from the world, In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Terry 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift