Spoken By You

Spoken By You

Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass, When the Lord has not commanded it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That both good and ill go forth?
Lamentations 3:37-38

It is not I who can speak anything and expect it to come to pass
 just because I've spoken it
Not healing
Not blessing
Not cursing of evil
Not even praise can pour forth from my heart
 Oh God
If it were not for Holy Spirit giving it wings to take flight

I am nothing without You 
Oh God My God
It is You who command the blind to see
It is You who command demons to flee and my spirit to praise You 
For I can do nothing unless You are in it
Unless You direct it

You are the Author and Finisher of my faith
You are the only true and living 
Almighty God
All things are from you
All things are Spoken into existence by You

Oh God my God
Grant me entrance into your presence 
Where all things are possible 
Where nothing is allowed to be loosed 
That You say is to be bound

I want to hear You
I want to walk right next to You
I want to feel your arm stretch mine forth
I want to hear my voice speak out your words

Oh God my God
My heart cries out for more...

Amen...let it be so

Blessings, 
Terry 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift