Go Free

When you praise Me from your heart all heaviness is commanded to leave 
I was sent to heal your broken heart, to open the door of your prison and let you go free

There is a day of vengeance coming but it is not for you
You have chosen Me therefore you will walk unbound

Everything you have released to me has gone through the fire and is ashes
And where there was ashes 
I've given you beauty

No more mourning
Accept the oil of gladness and keep your heart steadfastly focused on Me and My presence
You are a tree of righteousness that I have planted 
And you bring glory to My name

Psalm 61:1-3 NASB
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
Because the Lord has anointed me 
To bring good news to the afflicted;
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to captives
And freedom to prisoners;
To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn
To grant those who mourn in Zion,
Giving them a garland instead of ashes,
The oil of gladness instead of mourning,
The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting.
So they will be called oaks of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
  
Blessings of joy and peace,
Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift