Advent is Here
Do you ever just feel 6 years old? I did this morning when I came back to Advent...When I cuddled up on the couch after Russell had gone... advent together every morning is so special but do you remember being a kid?... longing for time... just you and daddy?... for me it was 5 kids, me being the second youngest, and the youngest girl, and there were times I just wanted to be alone with my daddy, just me and daddy...sitting together, being together, with no other... but him and me. And when I returned this morning to the advent reading and started singing silent night, it became silent, and I visited the hillside with the stars shining bright... it felt like a holy place, calm in the twilight under the bright stars and I was being called to come...✨come and be... just me and Him🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift