Gaze and Praise


Gaze Into My Eyes
Sing Praises

Read
2 Chronicles 20:12-21

When your life sings the praises of who I am, I will send my armies to fight off every enemy that wants to overtake you.

When you are at that place of overlooking the wilderness - cry out - sing - praise - worship and press through! I promise the storm that's coming just over the horizon will be called backup into the heavens, the skies will clear and your heart will be lifted to such heights. The wall cloud that was descending with all it's funnels will not touch your ground because I am there and it is holy ground.

You are mine, my cherished bride and when your eyes gaze into mine, my love is reflected and all those who turn to look will see the love that I your bridegroom cherishes and protects. They will want to follow you right into my kingdom of safety and power so they too can overcome all that wants to overtake their life, will and emotions.

Keep your focus, my voice will lead and guide. My Father sent "Holy Spirit" to be a GPS for your journey. Stay on course, He is leading you to all the victories that your story is just waiting for all to read. Trust me with it all. We will cross the land of your destiny together. I am so in love with you! Now come get in the vehicle and let's go!

Blessings, Terry


Picture Taken by: Aaron Feinberg


Comments

  1. you are a wonderful writer Terri, Truly showing the heart of God. you are also a great encouragement to me. Keep it coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift