Scattered Seed

Scattered Seed

Read Deuteronomy 28:1-8

Obey me and I will raise you above the circumstance. I will pour out my blessing and you will be overtaken with my goodness. When you hear my voice, turn toward me - I want to tell you secrets that belong to only my children.

Scatter, Scatter, Scatter

Obedience to me will take you in and out of the city and into the country, a beautiful land that stretches out far before your natural vision. Plant this land with seeds taken from my hand. I will bless what you sow. There is no shortage of seeds for the crop I've placed inside your heart. So let go, toss them in the air. Do you feel the wind? It will carry your seeds to the four corners of the earth. The more you cast, the more I'll place in your basket, it will never be empty! Sometimes enemies will rise up in this land, but do not fear. I will defeat them right before your eyes. They cannot steal the seeds you've scattered, nor  keep them from sprouting. I have promised you a harvest and an abundant one at that! Scatter, Scatter, Scatter those seeds! The wind of MY SPIRIT is carrying them to their destiny!

Obedience will establish you holy unto me. Get ready for joy, for in my presence that's what you'll  have. Don't leave my presence ever. Face the wind. Stay put, I will carry you and plant you.  I will sprinkle you with light and life for all to see. Then they will turn into the wind and allow me to carry them to the spot I've tilled for them to nestle in and bloom! 

Blessings, Terry


Scripture references: Deuteronomy 28:1-8;
Psalm 16:11
Picture Title: Scattered Seed
Taken by: Terry

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift