Wonder


 Wonder

There is a place just down
that dusty road...

Right after you turn the
corner...

Look to the left, You cannot miss it!

It's the place of complete
rest for your weary soul

It's a place where I'm
easily found

It's a place of unending
beauty

Are you willing to go?

It's a little out of the way
And off the beaten path

I've given you a little gadget
called a GPS (God positioning system)

And all you need is to know
the destination

Ask me and I'll tell
you what to type in...

I am your Father who gives
you good things...

Not as the the world gives
do I give...

I spoke into existence
all things

Open your eyes to the heavens,
train your eyes to seek beauty

It's all around you
don't get lost...

Plug in that GPS and type
"Wonder"

I'm taking you back
to Wonder...

Blessings, Terry

Click on link, get quiet and just let the Spirit minister and
speak to you hearts.



Scripture References:
Matthew 7:11
"...how much more will your Father who is in
heaven give good things to those who ask"
John 14:27
"...Not as the world give do I give to you..."

Picture Title: "Wonder"
Taken by: Terry Green
Location: Peyton Colorado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift