Your Rock


 Your Rock

Do you know that you will always have peace when you keep your mind on me; Yep, that's right!

It is like the rock climber who is focussed on every move he makes, because he knows just one slip of hand or foot could send him plummeting to the ground. Invest the necessary time to become skilled in using your equipment. Train hard until you and the rock become one.

I am your strength. I am the rock of ages. You have a dwelling place in me. My heart beats within you. Focus on me, your rock, and I will guide you. I will give place to your hands and feet as you ascend toward heaven. Pull your self up, keep going. 

I'm the harness and the rope. I will give you confidence to reach the top standing. And so now you know, I am your rock and peace is your prize.

Psalm 18:33
He makes my feet like hinds feet (able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble); He sets me securely upon my high places.

Isaiah 26:3-4
You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, Because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, For in Yah (in all time, continually) the Lord is everlasting strength.

Blessings, Terry


Picture Title: "Your Rock"
Taken by: Terry
Location: Garden of the gods

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift