Bare Yourself

Bare Yourself


The Flesh is literal and bound 
My Spirit in you is creative and knows no bounds

Come enter into my presence through worship
I will unlock a realm only known by the angels and Elders

Only you and I will be present 

 I will open to you

 Revelation and power
Like never before 

I am the one who hung on that cross at calvary 

yes

 There is a real calvary
 and because I hung there

 Holy Spirit was unleashed

It's true

And now 
I am on the throne 

Some are offended by this 
but you are not 

Because I live inside you 
truth is revealed 

I have a plan 
Just for you my child

 Come away with me 
Let me speak into your life
The words of life 

COME

unrestrained 

uninhibited

COME

Undress

 Bare yourself down to the spirit

 I will clothe you 
I will fill your arms with gifts the world needs
 You are the gift bearer 

So come

Enter

Shut the door 

Fall on your face before me
 In the throne room of your King 


And you will see
 What makes the angels and elders fall down and cry
"HOLY"

Blessings, Terry

Scripture References
Revelation 4:4-11; 6:1-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift