God Rejoices Over You



God Rejoices Over You

Zephaniah 3:17 
"The Lord your God in your midst
The Mighty One will save
He will rejoice over you with gladness
He will quiet you with His love
He will rejoice over you with singing"

I am so pleased with your life  

You've given over to me 
Everything I've asked

You have sacrificed and obeyed

Sought to hear my voice 

Knelt before me broken

Your heart surrendered to me 
Has given you a place of stature among your peers

And I 
Your God
Am singing over you

"Listen"

It's your song
Written in a language only you and I understand

It is time
For you to shine

I am about to show you off to the world
So get ready

No more doubts

No more inferiority

I am rejoicing over you 

It is time
 For the whole world to see my handiwork

Blessings, Terry



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift