Life ~ Beauty ~ Fading ~ Revealing


Life ~ Beauty ~ Fading ~ Revealing

I was as a flower
Found in the grass of the meadow

Springing up for all to see

The beauty of my colorful petals
Caught the eyes of all passing by

But

Just as the flower fades and the petals fall

Am I

My petals fade and fall to the ground

The stamen is revealed
Covered in the pollen of my life

Waiting for the Spirits breeze
To catch it in the air

Blowing and dusting all the precious souls
Drawn to my meadow

It's your Spirit 
That births in us the very character of God

Please God
Let it fall on those around me 

Nothing of myself

Just the dusting of your Spirit

Amen

His Blessings,
Terry

Dedicated to Pastor Farris Whitehead
03-09-1949 To 09-01-2013

Your pollen fell on many
Thank you for loving me so unconditionally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift