My Heart

 My Heart is His Tablet

 Jesus is the author

Hold still

Write upon my heart Lord Jesus

 You are the author and finisher of my faith

My heart is your tablet 

So

Write

Write

Write 

Write ground shaking

Earth shattering

Mountain moving faith

I need it now

There is suffering of the brethren
There is a disease named death

But you Jesus
You are the author and finisher of my faith

I will see what faith will do

You say it moves mountains

You say it's the substance of what I hope for

You say it's the evidence of things not seen

My faith sees what is not there

"MOUNTAIN MOVE"

Be cast into the sea
Where you can be seen no more

It is written
"All things are possible to him that believes

It is written
I believed and therefore I spoke

It is written
...Faith is the substance of things hoped for

...Faith is the evidence of things not seen

Oh God

You alone are the author
You alone are the finisher of my faith

I will be still

I know You are God

My heart is your tablet

Write

       Write

            Write


Blessings, Terry

Faith scriptures
Hebrews 10:23; 11:1-6; 12:2
Romans 1:16-17
Mark 11:23-24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift