A Heart at Peace

A Heart at Peace

Do you believe what I tell you is truth?
If you answered yes 
Then believe me when I tell you
I have given you peace
To keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus

What this means to you my child
Is that I have placed peace
To stand and guard
Your heart and mind.
This supernatural peace will allow you
To face every situation that comes
And not be overtaken or ruled by fear and doubt

Nor will you become paralyzed 
And unable to function
Talk to me
Tell me everything 
 Let me help you
Let me guide you through your day

Give me all your burdens
You were not made to carry burdens
No more than a fawn could carry
The mules pack

So hand them all over to me
 In exchange 
I will give you peace


Philippians 4:7 Proverbs 14:30
Psalm 55:22 Matthew 11:28-30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift