Road Trip to Hope


Road Trip to Hope

Acts 2:25-26
...'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken. Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.'

How important it is for me to keep my eyes focussed on something promising rather than what is all around me when the problems and stresses of life appear.
'Hope deferred makes the heart sick...' (Proverbs 13:12)
"Where is your hope my child?"
"What are you hoping for this morning?"
I want you to know I have many gifts 
I've chosen just for you
Yes, and every one of them are beautiful 
and have your name written on them
I don't take lightly 
That you've given your heart to me
Therefore I need you to outstretch the hands of your heart
and receive all I have for you 
Don't worry that you cannot see them
The gifts I have are supernatural 
I've placed them inside your heart
Awaiting your discovery
Don't forget all your days were written
Before you were even formed 
In your mothers womb
Now it's up to you...
Let's take a road trip together 
And I'll watch while you discover
All the hidden treasures 
I've placed alone the way!!!

Jeremiah 1:5
Psalm 139:16

Blessings, Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift