Now Smile


Now Smile

When I am unable to love someone because of jealousy
Repentance is much needed 
So how do I repent Lord
To truly set my heart free
To break out of these chains that are wrapped so tightly around my heart
How will I ever truly be able to love in the same manner
Jesus loves

Be Kind
Reach Out
Speak kind words to and about her
Set aside fears that say
"I will never be good enough to be recognized"
Quit performing 
Follow my leading 

I'm taking you somewhere great and exciting
But
Unless you keep your eyes on me you will get lost
As long as you are seeking recognition
In the place of me
You will never be able to get where I want to take you

It's ok to NOT be the best 

Consider This

No one is the best
Because everyone is individually created 
To be her best
And there is only one of each of you

NOW SMILE !!!!

Acts 26:20
"...they should repent and turn to God performing deeds appropriate to repentance."

Repent: pious sorrow for unbelief and sin,and a turning from them unto God and the gospel of Christ.
(Taken from the - Hebrew Greek Key Word Study Bile NASB)



Just a note: I have been struggling in this area so I am truly thankful God has shown me a new way to look at things and revealed to me that I needed to repent. 

Hope this is a blessing to you also,
Terry

Comments

  1. Blessings to all who can identify with this need to be the best... because each of us are!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift