Move Now

This post is going to be a little different than my usual format... 
It's several days after posting "To The Very Top"* 
And this morning while worshiping to Elevation Worship's song  "Evidence" I realized that Yes, we sometimes climb the mountain before us to the very top. But what I also saw was that once I reached the summit of that mountain, I had power and authority to speak to it! 

I started declaring 

"Move Now"

"Move Now "

"Move Now"

"What happens on the mountain can't stay on the mountain"
"What happens here has to get there"
"And Gods' delivery system is called faith"
"Just a little faith"**

I believe you will be so blessed by clicking on the link below and declaring to your mountain 
MOVE NOW
MOVE NOW
MOVE NOW

God gave us the authority lets use it!

* click on the side bar on this screen and open "blog archive" click on 2016 and then choose the one with the little boy holding the walking stick titled "To The Very Top"

**quoted from the prelude to the song "Evidence" by Elevation Worship

God Bless each and everyone of you with power from on high!
Terry







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift