Is Your Heart Held



Come Meet Me 

Is your heart held
By My love child

Bow
Let your heart bow down
And surrender all

Can you feel the beat
Do you feel the vibration

It's my footsteps

Come

Come meet me child

It has to be your choosing

Choose My love
Choose Me

Let My Spirit come afresh
Let My Spirit give you peace

In My presence is fullness of joy

Is your heart held by my love Child

COME

Bless everyone of you!
Terry

Psalm 62:8
Oh my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.

Psalm 63:1-3
O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory. Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift