Hmmm

Well I have taken a little detour (and not a fun one in our T-Bird either); more like being on a really fast Harley on a really dangerous road w/treacherous hairpin curves and huge craters.... Well I chose to get off that Harley today and although the adrenalin isn't pumping as fast I can say whew... I'm thankful I made it through and I am still here in My Fathers' arms. I've come to realize every time this happens that I NEED MY GOD so-o-o-o much; every minute of every day, and maybe that is the good in this here trial... So I need to stay focused. Hello Terry FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS; for I serve the God of Jacob. And He says that He knows the way that I take; When he has tested me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot has held fast to His steps; I have kept His way and not turned aside. And even when I do He sends out the troops to bring me, His servant back to safety, a little wounded and weak but safe in His arms.

Blessings, Terry

Scripture reference: Job:23:10-12

Comments

  1. Love you so much... you are wise and beautiful... I'm so grateful that I can "hear" you now in a new way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift