Is every day the same

It seems like every day is the same then I realize I'm sinking. I saw the you tube video with Kari Jobe singing "Revelation"in it are scenes from "The Passion" and other clips... soon I am in tears and my hard, and disturbed heart starts to feel more broken. I realize that when I allow every day to be the same old thing it destroys me, and yet it is the same old thing... I have realized if I can just see Jesus when I am helping my husband walk, bathe or whatever else he needs then I can feed my spirit instead of the flesh and I rejoice. For me this is how I can be victorious in this season of surrendering all.

Comments

  1. Terry, what you are doing is impossible. That is why you need the Lord. You know this. Thank God you do! I love you and will walk with you as much as we can when I get back, and I promise to be more proactive in your care. I think if I take care of you, you can take care of Mike. I was mixed up a bit - I thought I was supposed to help take care of Mike. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, I think this message is from you but it says emil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kleenex and Coffee~ how cute is that? I love that you are blogging~ it's so soulful... love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift