Life's Better on the Porch

Life's Better on the Porch

Have you ever noticed when you're feeling down if you just walk outside and take a deep breath, open up your ears, and take a look around how much better life seems? My youngest daughter Jennifer gave me this hat and every time I pass by it sitting on top of the laundry cart I smile. It reminds me to take a look and a listen to all that our Father has made for us. The Cardinal (or red bird as some say) has the sweetest song he sings to his honey, and the humming birds wings rotate like helicopter blades so fast my pretty decent camera cannot freeze the action. My point is there are so many things we can choose to think on that will lift us up; so why do we sometimes just choose not to think on these things? I personally want My daddy in heaven to build my place on the edge of a cliff on the tallest mountain in paradise. Where do you want to spend eternity? By the seaside, on a lake at the base of the Sawtooth mountains; or for all you Texans well you better hope for Spring 365 days a year so you can plop down in the middle of a Bluebonnet field at the end of a rainbow! Sorry didn't mean to offend Y'all.

Blessings, Terry


Scripture reference: Philippians 4:8

Comments

  1. Personally I want to live forever on the beach with sunsets and my Sweet Chris... it would be a bonus if we had all kinds of family around us with lots of babies with bare bottoms;)... what a journey this is and how much more wonderful is heaven going to be? I can't imagine~ all I know is that I want to talk to King David and hug Tera... and sit on Jesus' lap of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift