King of Glory


Psalm 24:8
Who is this King of glory? 
The Lord strong and mighty, 
The Lord mighty in battle.


He will go to battle for you, He will be the lifter of your head; 
He is the Lord, strong and mighty.

Who can go up to Gods' holy mountain? Only those with clean hands and pure hearts. 

You belong, yes you have a place. I want to move you into the beautiful mansion I have built and prepared for you. I await your homecoming, I long to walk you through that door of everlasting love. However my child you must know, that although you are mine, you have to choose me. I am God, I cannot allow you to have other gods before me. Put away those idols from your life, destroy them! You may think they bring power and happiness and you may not even know they are idols so ask me, I will tell you. When you taste what I have, you will know and want only gifts that satisfy, My gifts!

"You see, the world only offers that which produces an insatiable hunger, one that can never be satisfied with anything it offers, you'll always want more. I offer all that is lasting. When you decide it's me that you want, you will lay down everything; money, food, pleasure seeking, cars,anything that you find yourself wanting so desperately; give it up, lay it before me. When you surrender all, you'll receive the blessings I have been waiting to pour out on you."

We cannot see or taste how the goodness of our God satisfies, until our hands are clean and our hearts pure.

Let me praise You, O God! Let me praise you in everything;  
 "Who is this king of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle"

I have laid it all down and called upon You, my God.
You are here.

You will fight every enemy that comes against me
You are mighty in battle 
You are my God

Thank you Father for being so faithful!

Blessings, Terry



Scripture Refereces

Psalm 3:3 ESV 
But you O Lord, are a shield about me;
my glory, and the lifter of my head.

John 14:2 NKJV
In My Father's house are many mansions; 
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.

Deuteronomy 5:7 AMP
You shall have no other gods before Me 
or besides me.

Psalm 115:8 AMP
They who make idols are like them;
 so are all who trust in and lean on them.

Picture Title: "Truth"
Taken by: Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift