Every Note


Every Note

Let the accuser shut his mouth
you are blameless...

I am the orchestrator and the director
of each step you take

Like every note in the symphony
are the steps
I've written for you

Walk them out one by one
the music will draw others to me

I've opened to you 
the gates of righteousness 
go through them

Because you have praised me before men
I have answered you

Your life will be blessed
from this day forward

I am your strength and song
I have become your salvation

Blessings, Terry

Scripture References:

Psalm 118:19-21 NKJV

Open to me the gates of righteousness;
I will go through them,
And I will praise the Lord.
This is the gate of the Lord,
Through which the righteous shall enter.

I will praise You
For You have answered me,
And have become my salvation.

Picture Title: Every Note
Taken by: Terry 
Location: My neighbor Rosie's home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift