My Heart


My Heart

I loved you first
to teach you how

I walked in faith 
to show you how

Ah - Faith

It's the victory 
to overcome the world

It's connected 
to love
Which is connected 
to me

Now - Right now
believe what I say

The power of faith
is in love

Love, Mercy, Grace
these are forever bound
to faith

"There is no fear in love..."
(1John 4:18)

The world is full of
fear
torment
remorse
brokenness

But you overcome 
the world

You who believes that 
Jesus is the son of God

To believe is
to overcome

"Do not be afraid;
only believe"

Blessings, Terry



Scripture References
1John 4:18 
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
1John 5:5
Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Picture Title: Love
Taken by: Terry
Location: Edenway Birth Center

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift