Anchored


I am anchored in you
You are calling me to greater things

Yes
You are anchored in Me 
And I am calling you to greater things

Don't resist the tethering
Stay Still
Don't pull or struggle to get free

I am your freedom
I am your stability
I am your all in all 

Nothing will ever satisfy your longings
Apart from Me
Your deepest longing is for Me

You see child
I've anchored your boat to keep you still
To keep you from all the distractions you've been facing

Take in the fresh air
Breathe deeply and freely and unrestricted
Let the gentle waves rock you like a baby in his mothers arms

Listen to the water 
Gently slap against the side of your boat

Let go of all resistance
And look right here

Do you see Me

Do you hear Me

You are anchored in Me  

Tethered for a season

So rest

Breathe in the fresh smell of heavenly breezes
And know this sweet one
I will pull up the anchor at just the right time 
And you will float again
Freely and unencumbered by the weight of the world

Listen
I am calling you to greater things

Galatians 5:1 
Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Psalm 107:9
For He satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness.

Blessings and rest for your soul,
Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift