I Will Turn My Face Toward The Light


I will Turn My Face Toward The Light

"Light is sown like seed for the righteous..."
(Psalm 98:1)

"God, tell me what is it to be righteous?"
He said
"Have you chosen me?"
"Do you choose to live by My standards?"

"It's like a seed 
Covered in darkness
pushed down into the earth and covered up

Soon it will die

Soon it will push through

Soon it will sprout new life

 Soon it will turn it's face toward the light"

Psalm 98:11 
"Light is sown like seed for the righteous..."
So let's think about this... 

Light
 Always is used as a positive symbol in God's word for
Good Fortune, victory, justice and righteousness*

          Light sown will produce Good Fortune

Victory 

  Justice  
            
   Righteousness

All these things are sown for you and me
We who belong to Him

Oh God help me to realize the depth of this truth and to not get discouraged or complacent here on earth as time winds down...

Out checkin my seeds,
'til next time,

Bless You
Terry

Beautiful Worship Song
Click on link


* Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible NASB Old Testament dictionary 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift