Reset Who is this one? Look at her now! She arises out of her desert, clinging to her beloved... Lord Clear my spirit of the invasion of my soul and it's soulish, selfish ways. It seems to be my default. Your ways Lord, your high and lifted ways, seem unreachable this morning; and then you whisper, "It's the distractions of everything around you that wants to carry you away from my presence." "I know Lord, I'm fighting to stay, to surrender it all." Then I remember, this battle is yours not mine, this battle to just be still in your arms. "Oh my beloved, how can I live in this torn up world and not be distracted by all the noise?" Take me away my bridegroom King, set me atop the mountain of your heart, deafen my ears, and reset the default of my heart to your voice alone. The Bridegroom King 5)Who is this one? Look at her now! She arises out of her desert, clinging to her beloved. When I awakened you under the a...
Popular posts from this blog
Anger, Resentment, Unforgiveness, It Burns!
Anger Resentment Unforgiveness It Burns I wonder how different the outcome, had Daniel chosen to be angry and fearful in the midst of this betrayal. It's obvious King Darius had respect for and esteemed Daniel. Daniel 6:1-3 , Let's pick up the story here... v. 1-3 "It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom; one hundred satraps,(I would liken them to mayors) to be over the whole kingdom; and over these, three governors, of whom Daniel was one, that the satraps might give account to them, so that the king would suffer no loss. Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the whole realm. " So here we have Daniel receiving a promotion and the next thing that happens is the others become hot with envy and try to look for a way to take him out. How many times an envious spirit has come over me and caused havoc in relationships, producing so much dis...
Comments
Post a Comment