Broad Place


Broad Place

Just one call out to our God and He will save us!

Cry out to your God because when you do He hears from heaven and sends out the troops.

When the battle is raging, He waits
When death is near, He waits
When floods of ungodliness bring fear, He waits
When surrounded by sorrows, He waits

Cry out child, Cry out
In my distress I cried out to My God

And when my cry reached His ears... All heaven broke forth!
"The earth shook and trembled"
The foundations of the hills quaked
He was angry and smoke went up from His nostrils
Devouring fire came from His mouth

He bowed the heavens and came down

All because His child cried out for help 
Let's Continue

With darkness under His feet, and He rode upon a cherub, and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind 

"He sent from above, He took me;"
"He drew me out of many waters "(where I was drowning)
"He delivered me from my strong enemy,..."

"For they were too strong for me."
They tried to overtake me while I was weak, but the Lord was my support.
(an enemy is anything that wars against our spirit)

He also brought me out,
 after defeating the enemy HE didn't leave me there
He brought me out into a broad place
HE delivered me

Because

HE DELIGHTED IN ME

OH daughters don't hesitate to call on your God, to CRY OUT to Him. 
HE waits until your cry reaches His ears and then...

Praise God, Thank you Father!
There really are no words...
My heart explodes with excitement over who you are!

Ask yourself: Do I "cry out" when all the enemies of hell come at me, Do I "cry out?"

If I fell in the ocean and the waves were overtaking me, what would I do? CRY OUT! So, cry out to God and He will bring you out into a broad place.  Picture miles and miles of beautiful white sand where He sets you, feel the sun hit your face and take in the smell of the ocean, breathe deeply and just lay there! You've been rescued

Blessings, Terry



Picture tile: "Broad Place"
Picture taken by: Alicia Lee (used by permission)
Location: Destin, Florida

Scripture References paraphrased by Author: Psalm 18 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift