Convergence


Convergence

When life is not pleasant 
and 
those around you act unkindly
Remember who you are

I gave you the color of your skin
and
 placed you in your mothers womb

I've seen when others look down on you
and
I've seen your servants heart

I've watched your needs go unattended
and 
heard you ask "Where are you Lord?"

Follow in the footsteps of my people
It is the path leading to me 
and
rest assured there will be food enough
for you and your little ones there

You are a lilly 
growing amongst thorns
Your beauty surpasses all others

Stay close, do not wander
Your rest and peace are here with me

Is your heart all tangled and bound?

Do your thoughts run rampant
as if in a race?

Do words escape your mouth unrestrained?

I have the diagnosis for what ails you
I know what it is going to take to heal you

Your strength is gone ~ I have more

Your heart is bound ~ I have scissors

Your mind is racing ~ I have open arms

My precious child, you're not your own

There's a place where you belong
stop searching as if for a hidden treasure
You are standing right in front of it
 turn the corner and open the eyes of your spirit

Don't be concerned if others are following
I'm with them on a different path
not all that far from you

You need strength
He needs wisdom

She needs humility
He needs patience

That one over there needs to be picked up 
And yes, she needs to take a hard fall. 

But know this
Every single one of you 
will reach the place of convergence
Where all roads meet at their ends
and 
When you arrive 
Peace will be the common factor

Remember?
"Peace I leave with you 
My peace I give to you
Not as the world gives do I give to you
Let not your heart be troubled
neither let it be afraid"

John 14:27

Blessings, Terry

Photo Title: Paths Converge
Photo Taken by: Terry
Location: Peyton Colorado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift