Your Pearls



                                                                  

Your Pearls

Your Pearls are hidden in your heart.
 Protect them!
Just as the oyster is protection, 
so is your heart. 
 It will protect my Word.
No one can pry it open and steal it from you.
It is my priceless gift,
given to you.
Don't be careless,
 allowing it to fall and be trampled.
It has great value.
 That's why I've hidden it.
Placing it only in the hearts of those I trust
and called before the foundations of the world.
You are one of them!
One that will carry it,
 protecting it with love and commitment.
I will tell you who to share it with.
So listen intently.
Train yourself to have an ear toward my voice that calls.
This training will shut out all other voices that vie for your attention.
You are a gift to those around you.
But not to all that are near.
I will guide you to the ones who are prepared.
The ones prepared to receive my truth and wisdom.
Listen
These pearls are of great price. 
Give them only to those I tell you. 

Blessing, Terry

Scripture Reference: Matthew 7:6
"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift