The Gate





The Gate

Is there really anything that could ever stop Gods love 

The Lord may chasten me 
Yet never give me over 

 Pressure comes from every side 
Like swarming bees ready to sting

If I was King and the nations 
Raged to overtake me

I would call on the name of the Lord
And He would come 

He is my strength
He's my song 
He is everything to me

His right hand alone 
Is so very strong 

With His strength He defends me
With His love He encircles me

There are giants in the land
I am facing them right now

But His hand is proven
His hand is steady

He will shoot the arrow from the bow
The bronze bow He has placed in my hand

 My enemies will see that God is with me
And they will drop at my side

When I speak His name He overthrows them all 
And utterly destroys them

He is my strength 
My song 
And my salvation

I shall not die
But live
To declare His works

It's repentance that leads me to the gates of righteousness
He stands there waiting to swing wide the gates, and calls 

COME...

COME TO ME...


Note: This gate is the gate of the Lord and only the righteous can enter. We are only let through and considered righteous if we are His. If you are not sure you are His you can be!

Romans 10:9-10
"that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.


Inspired by the 118th Psalm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift