Momentum


Momentum

Once you find yourself on the course I've designed
There is no slowing down

Excitement and zeal will come over you pushing you forward
Your eyes will focus on nothing but what I put before you 

Though tribulation and persecution have come
You need to know it's fuel to keep you on course

Nothing can stop the momentum of My Spirit
Once you have embraced it

You are My servant
I am your God

And with that 
Position and power come allowing you to succeed 
 Giving you strength to persevere

There are many assignments I've trained you for 
Let go of your past 
These heartaches and failures cannot stop the momentum of My Spirit
They cannot keep you from reaching your ultimate calling

It is time to raise your sword in one hand 
 The shield of faith in the other 
And start taking the land I've given you

Keep your eyes always on me  
Your heart tuned to mine
Nothing will stop you from going forward

It's Time

It's Now

Let's Go


Blessings, Terry

"God's son is placed in power over the power of the enemy; anybody who deals falsely with the word of God nullifies the position of authority that Christ has given him over Satan"

Smith Wigglesworth


Inspired by Acts 20:22-24

And see, now I go bound in the spirit to Jerusalem, not knowing the things that will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

Comments

  1. I love it.....powerful word and truth for us to embrace. I am embracing it today and will tomorrow.
    g

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift