Peace Strength and Power

Peace Strength and Power

There is a mighty warrior in all of us
Waiting to be dressed and suited up for battle

The weapons of our warfare are mighty through God
To the pulling down of strongholds 

So why am I fighting the same enemy 
On the same soil time after time

Heaviness decends upon me
It is familiar
It is connected to my past
My childhood

It is fear
It is worthlessness
They are spirits from the dark side
Enemy forces

They are in my camp
Right at the door of my tent
Prowling around 
Waiting for just the right moment of weakness 

THEN

POW!!!

How do I protect and defend what is mine

God tells me 

PEACE

STRENGTH

POWER

All belong to me
It is my choice

Do I believe what He says ~ Do I want to be delivered
Do I want to be set free
And after being set free do I want to remain free

Before David picked up his bow of bronze 
He secured himself in the Lord
God became his stronghold
His refuge
His high tower

Ah 
That's it

I must climb up to the high tower
So I can see the enemy approaching

I must stay ready
Even in times of peace

Keep my armor laid out
Practice putting on each piece
Get skilled in battle

Then I can rest in Him
Then I will have peace

And
Having done all to stand

STAND

Remembering there is strength in numbers
Call out the forces
The intercessors to join me in the battle before me

Stay in His presence
If the enemy can steal my joy 
he will

His tactic is to keep me preoccupied 
I will not listen
I will stay in the presence of Almighty God

The joy of the Lord is my strength
In His presence is fullness of joy

Peter was so full of His presence that when his shadow 
passed over them as he walked down the road
The presence of God healed them

WOW!!!!

I want to be that full of the presence of God


Bless Y'all
Terry

Scriptures to encourage us

Romans 16:20
And the God of peace will crush Satan under you feet shortly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen

2 Corinthians 10:4
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds

Hebrews 11:32-34
And what more shall I say? For time will fail me if I tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets, who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

May I propose to you that God is the same yesterday today and forever? (Hebrews 13:8) 

We too can have victory!







  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift