God Is Love


God Is Love

If God is love
Then the only way I can love is to let God in

Let Him totally consume me 
To the point of surrendering all

Surrender
sin

unforgivingness
temptations
weaknesses

Cry Out
Cry out like never before

I want you God
I want more of you
Cry out until
 I become full of Him

Your kingdom come 
Your will be done

The unforgivingness I hold against myself
Will keep me locked up

Locked in chains and fetters
I will not be able to move and flow in His Spirit

If God is love 
Than the only way I can love is to let God in

And

When I do
Nothing else will be able to co-exist in His all consuming presence

Blessings, Terry


unforgiving |ˌənfərˈgiviNG|adjectivenot willing to forgive or excuse people's faults or wrongdoings: he was always a proud and unforgiving man.• (of conditionsharshhostile: the moor can be a wild and unforgiving place in bad weather.DERIVATIVESunforgivingly adverb,unforgivingness noun
temptation |tem(p)ˈtāSHən|noundesire to do something, esp. something wrong or unwise: he resisted the temptation tocall Celia at the office | we almost gave in to temptation.• a thing or course of action that attracts or tempts someone: the temptations of life inNew York.• ( the Temptation )the tempting of Jesus by the Devil (see Matt. 4).


weakness |ˈwēknis|nounthe state or condition of lacking strength: the country's weakness in international dealings.• a quality or feature regarded as a disadvantage or fault: you must recognize your product's strengths and weaknesses.• a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively: you're his one weakness—he should never have met you.• in sing. ] (weakness fora self-indulgent liking for: he had a great weakness for Scotch whisky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threatening Storm

The Miracle and Gift